Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blog Post #7 - Reflection Blog



   Blog is  very helpful at school. Student can read their classmates’ blogs, make comment and see their point of view on one specific topic. Student can refroze their knowledge by asking questions in their classmates’ blogs. For example outside of class I always check my blog and add new things to it or reedit some of the posts to make them better. Each time I created a post I designer it  by adding a picture, choosing different size and color in the text. I personalize my blog as an art piece. My favorite part of blog is to write about a topic that I really like. Evaluating art is my favorite post because I wrote about Frida Kalho. I would like to write about the experiences between ESl099 and Introduction to Art and how these classes help us to develop our art experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment